The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
King Atem
Luma Party
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Post by Luma Party Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:28 pm

One of the Moblins whispered in the Shadow Queen's ears.
    "Who's that?!"
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Post by queenzelda Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Shadow Queen just smiled to say; "This is a new friend; her name is Samus. Samus these are some moblins I know. They work for Ganon, though some times Ganon likes to joke that they're specialty is being lazy then it is working." (/jk)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:24 pm

The Eggplant Wizard knew why Wart hadn't appeared at the meeting, after he had been transformed into an Eggplant for the next hour. Therefore, he made something up, "I believe I know who put the sun out. Well, you may have noticed Wart isn't here, and he never skips out on these meetings. He has to be trading on us and taking the sun for himself!"
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 pm

"HEY!!!"
    "That idiot turned Wart into an Eggplant!!"
    The Shy Guy knocked over the wizard and forced him to turn Wart back to normal.
    This time he did.
    "Hello!"
    "I have called all of you villains over to discuss a problem..."
    "The sun is gone, and none of us did it...."
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Ganon laughed to say; "So then it wasn't anyone here who took out the sun? Then who did it becomes the question." Looking around, he noticed that Vaati was missing. "So, maybe Vaati is the one who did it. I mean he isn't here is he?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Red says after running up onto Shadow Queen's shoulder; "No it's not him because he was sealed away last year cause he was causing too much chaos for the group. Then maybe who ever did this.. Is some one new." O-o;
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 pm

"So we're all going to work together and figure it out!
    "Ganon, Public Enemy #1, The Moblins Bros., Ex-Assistants of the 32 Bits, Shadow Queen and Red Raichu, Predators of the Higlands, Eggplant Wizard, Everyone's Enemy and wait... who's that???"
    He looked at Samus.
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:23 pm

"Name's Samus Aron. I sort of accidently crash landed here. It's nice to meet all of you." Samus said with a nod standing next to Shadow Queen, wondering just what kind of people Samus had associated herself with. -_-;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:22 pm

OFF: I don't know if you're purposely calling her Samus Aron or not, but her name in the games is Samus Aran. I know it isn't a big deal, it just kinda annoyed me is all. Razz

ON: The Eggplant Wizard sniffed out around Samus, smelling something quite strange. "This new gal's scent seems...off...I don't know how to describe it. But I don't know who just let her in here without performing a sniff test first." Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Shadow Queen stepped forwards & says; "Of course she smells off, she's not from this world. Didn't you hear her, her ship crash landed. I'm sure her rival is the one responsible, we all have rivals. I have Ganon & Wart has the Eggplant Wizard. Red has his old rival Pikachu since Pikachu is so cute & fluffy." ( Razz ) "Besides, she seems harmless enough." (XD occ: Yea right!)
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Ganon laughs to say; "Well Shadow Queen was the one who brought her so I don't see what the problem is. So, can't we get back to the issue of finding out who took out the sun & made it dark? Isn't that a bit more important here???"

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Red nods sitting on Shadow Queen's shoulder to say; "Yea the sun getting taken away is kind of more important since we need the sun in order to help grow any kind of food for us & any kind of livestock we might eat. This problem doesn't effect just us; it affects our food supply too." :G
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:14 am

"Everyone put on these badges"
    The badges read "Super Villain Council"
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Shadow Queen takes her badge & places it on the left side of her black dress. She hand's Red his badge & pin's Samus's badge on her blue suit for her. Turning around she helped Ganon put his badge on his shirt; she grinned to sneak a kiss from him after she was finished. Wink (xp)

"Ok, done. So, where should we start looking??"Shadow Queen asked looking around at the others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:31 pm