The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
King Atem
Luma Party
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Post by Namine Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:12 pm

queenzelda wrote:The now Queen of Light says; "Come on he can't have gone far." As she noticed that some how or another Giritina had used his claws to free them from their enclosure. Running down a pair of stairs to another room, the group found themselves outside! The Giritina looked to the group & let the sun go free. Back up into the sky it hovered high above them. Marveling at the sight Queen of Light smiled angelically to see it. "But why?" She asked looking to the huge Pokemon. Giritina just screeched & opened up it's wings wide to show that they were filled now with the light of the sun. "Then.. You were doing it in order to some how change yourself, as I was?" The Giritina stood up high to bathe every one in it's light. Tatanga, Wart & all of Wart's minions were warped off the planet; as everything returned to normal on the world. All but Queen who stayed in her Light forme as Giritina too had a new forme of light & not one of darkness.

"Looking around she noticed that the moblins had been turned into young human royalty wearing Hylian royal uniforms; & the Eggplant Wizard now looked like a human King with the emblem of Hyrule on it. The Queen of Light now wore the outfit of the kingdom of Outset, Ganon now wore the outfit bearing the symbols of the desert tribe as he was now their King. All but Samus; who's ship appeared before her to land close to where the group stood; the magic Giritina had used was able to fix it to where it could fly now.

When an unknown voice says; "To thank you for all you've done; you are all now the rightful heirs of your own Kingdoms. All but Tatanga, Wart & Wart's minions who've been banished off this world to serve out their sentences for bringing chaos to this realm. Samus to thank you your ship has been fixed so that you may go back to your worlds. You may return to us when ever you wish & will be known as the Queen of Space. All of you are now rulers & hero's in your own right. The hero's who you summoned in this planet's time of need have all been returned to their world as their worlds have need of them." The voice paused to let what was said sink in; "Now all of you can rule your own kingdoms & forge a great alliance between all of yo. This world is no longer trapped in the curse as before since what was done purged it. For many years you will have peace. But in time.. As it always does; war will come again. You have been warned."

With that said the new hero's turned then to Samus; Queen walks up to her to say; "I wish you'd stay with us. But if you want to leave I completely understand." :3

"I wish I could stay. But I have to return to my universe. I'll come & visit often though!" Samus says with a wide smile on her face. Hugging Queen of Light she says; "I think I'm going to miss you the most; you were my first friend on this world & I'm hoping you wont be the last." She smiled.

Getting onto her ship; turning around before going on board she waves goodbye to every one to blow a kiss to the Queen of Light. "Be well my friend." She smiled to get onto the ship; & then take off headed towards space.

-Thus ends Samus's story on Termina.- Razz
    Lady Pikachu
    Lady Pikachu
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Custom Title : Pika fan. Chu!

User Points : 51
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon & Super Mario 3D World

The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Return of the Dark One

Post by Lady Pikachu Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:28 pm

*Madame Pink watched Samus leave from their world sadly. ;-;
    "I'm going to miss her. She was really nice." Madam Pink said. Leaning
    against her wand she looked up to the Queen of Light to ask; "So now what?"

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Wart spoke.
    "I will help all of you if needed on anything"

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Red; "I think we should have a party! WAHOO!"
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:41 am

Queen Light nodded to say; "You know that sounds like a great idea Red." Turning to Wart she puts her arm around his shoulder to ask; "What do you think Wart? You can be the celebrated Toad who returned victorious to his friends if you like." Wink
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm

"I think I'll stay myself.
    I'm the odd frog who realized evil doesn't help and that only good guys deserve what they want.
    I don't need to change who I am.
    I just need to be myself"
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 am

Ganon just laughed boisterously to ask with a wink looking around at all of the hero's; "So how about that party then?!"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:08 am

"Sure, but only if we get to have a huge bonfire & roast some marshmallows!" Red responded laughing to stick out his tongue jokingly. Razz
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Ganon laughs heartily to say; "Yea actually that sounds like a marvelous idea. So, who's castle should we have the celebration at? I think it should be at Queen Light's palace. Unless Wart wants to host." Very Happy
    Lady Pikachu
    Lady Pikachu
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Custom Title : Pika fan. Chu!

User Points : 51
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon & Super Mario 3D World

Post by Lady Pikachu Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:07 pm

"We could have the party at my pink palace if you'd like."
    Madame Pink offered happily. ^D^
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Ganon nods & says; "Sure why not!" With that a huge party was planned & every one attended. The kingdom's promised eternal peace & they were good as their word. Over the centuries tales of the villains turned hero was told & passed down from generation to generation until the story turned into one of humans who turned into the hero's of the gods.

Thus ends our story.

[Off: Since no one seems interested in posting in this rp anymore.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:51 pm