The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Luma Party
Nessness
Winters Thief Zero
7 posters

TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015 Empty TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:41 am

TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015 2087amx

Welcome to the TNFS Special Direct for July 25th, 2015! You may have already noticed some changes, but we're going to round them all up for you.

We have some pretty major changes, specifically with the staff and groups. First of all, longtime moderator Luma Party has finally been promoted to Global Moderator! He's deserved this for quite some time, but it's finally a reality! Congrats Luma! Here's what Luma and Cubone had to say about his promotion:

Luma Party wrote:It is an incredible honour to become a Global Moderator here. After over two years of being a Moderator, I've always wanted to become a Global Moderator without anyone resigning from the staff. I promise to continue to dedicate time to TNFS, now I'll do something I've always wanted to do, lock old intro topics!

Cubone wrote:Have good G-mod Luma, fun have it's requited. True.

Not sure what Cubone's meant, but I thought it was hilarious, so I decided to include it. Razz Gameguy said something as well, but we'll wait until later to include his.

Now, we actually have more staff changes. In the past, I liked to give underdog members a chance to be higher up in significance on TNFS. My way of doing this is giving them moderator status for a little while in a board they're fairly active in. I've decided to bring this back, and SirFrozenFairy is now a moderator of the General Gaming board! Congrats to SirFrozenFairy!

Here's what Gameguy had to say:

Gameguy1996 wrote:Congrats to Luma on becoming a Global Mod after all the hard work he did in the time you where a regular Mod. Congrats to SirYoshi for wearing the Mod spot and good luck in your new role.

Congrats to Luma Party and SirFrozenFairy for their promotions! I'd also like to congratulate all of the staff, they all work so hard and I'm extremely grateful. :3

But, while this doesn't have to do with staff specifically, we have a few members joining our brand new group, the Art Group! These members include Queen Pikachu, Cubone, and Meta-Knight! (this rank is just below Elite, so if you're Elite or higher, you will still keep your original color, otherwise, you will have the new username color for the Art Group. However, I'm still considering changing this as I know Queen said in the past she wanted a purple username XD)

The Art Group is simply a group for those who make art. I may occasionally ask them to do some art projects for TNFS if they're willing, but they don't have to of course. :3

Now, I have a few more quick announcements regarding TNFS in general. Firstly, we have a very slight redesign coming within the coming weeks. The entire forum won't be redesigned, but we'll be making some edits here and there to make the look and feel just a bit more modern. We'll also be getting a new banner to go along with the redesign.

Lastly, I'd just like to thank all of our users for simply being on TNFS. It's just an honor to have so many of you guys posting around. ^^ Thank you so much!

Last edited by Winters Thief Zero on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015 Empty Re: TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015

Post by Nessness Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Congrats for all the promotions and stuff, and I hope all of you enjoy your new jobs(?).
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015 Empty Re: TNFS Special Direct: July 25th, 2015

Post by Luma Party Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:52 pm

By the way guys, the staff also have several other projects we're working on, so some more news could come within the next month.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:03 pm

I'll try my best best as Moderator and help TNFS out, I love helping this forum out when I can.

Congrats Luma you really deserved the promotion. Also the new Art Group is very interesting. The redesign sounds nice.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Congrats on the promotion Luma & SirFrozenFairy. :3 Also, yes purple. I love purple. <3 I'll help where I can, using my skillz for good. xp I've helped on many graphic project's involved with the forum: including banners, avy's sigs, icons & etc. Should any one have need of me just pm me or request something in my thread. ^^ "I'm here to help."
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Congrats to Luma and SirFrozenFairy once again and the art group was also a good idea since it might just get a few more members to post some art if they want to be included in the rank.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Oh maybe members should get to choose between purple and other color if they can and want to? I'm sure Queen would love the purple option. Also I'm sure the Art Group will make fantastic things.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Congrats on your promotions, Luma and the artists. You deserve them Smile !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:34 am