The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sakurai already at work on his next project

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Sakurai already at work on his next project Empty Sakurai already at work on his next project

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:13 pm

In the latest issue of Famitsu the Smash Bros Directer said that his next project is under way.

Sakurai wrote:I want to enjoy every day like it’s Sunday. However, that doesn’t mean the next job hasn’t been decided.

Source

It's really sad how he did not take anytime off and I would be happy if it was a new Duck Hunt or some older series.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Sakurai already at work on his next project Empty Re: Sakurai already at work on his next project

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:22 pm

KID ICARUS PLEASE SAKURAI! I'll love you forever. :p

But I really am hoping it's not the next Smash game...I honestly feel Smash 4 is good enough as it is, and a lot of Sakurai's other projects are interesting. It'd be nice to get another new game before the next Smash.

And it's his job, you can't expect him to take too much time off. I'm sure he had a little bit of time.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Sakurai already at work on his next project Empty Re: Sakurai already at work on his next project

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:53 am

I am surprised he's already at work on another project when the Smash DLC isn't over until February, his involvement with that must be over. He has directed it after alll. I hope it isn't another Smash Bros game so soon, I'd like to see Sakurai work on some other projects first. Smash can wait years again.

I'm interested to see what he will do next. Perhaps Bayonetta's Smash trailer was a hint at the next Kid Icarus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm