The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pokémon Giveaway: Scizor and Sylveon! And Generation VI Battles.

TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Pokémon Giveaway: Scizor and Sylveon! And Generation VI Battles. Empty Pokémon Giveaway: Scizor and Sylveon! And Generation VI Battles.

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:36 am

Hello everyone. To celebrate TNFS' 4th year, I wanted to give out some special Scizor and Sylveon. Each Scizor will be holding a Life Orb and each Sylveon will be holding a Rare Candy. They all know 4 egg moves because I always do that when I can. Of course I want absolutely nothing in return for these Pokémon, just let me know if you want them.

Here are some details of the Scizor and Sylveon:

Scizor

• Nature: Adamant.
    • Ability: Technician.
    • Moves: Baton Pass, Quick Guard, Reversal, and Endure.
    • Item: Life Orb.

Sylveon

• Nature: Modest.
    • Ability: Pixilate.
    • Moves: Yawn, Charm, Tickle, and Wish.
    • Item: Rare Candy.

Scizor and Sylveon are levels 1 and 2 respectively.

For anyone that is not on my friend list, my is FC is 3222 - 6343 - 9139 if you're interested in these Pokémon. This will last until July 1st. Any Scizor and Sylveon that isn't given away will be wonder traded.

I will also be holding Generation VI battles around the same time and dates as the 4 Year Anniversary Chat Party, as long as we aren't playing something else in the ChatBox. I'd prefer it to be Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire due to Kalos Rules restrictions and all that.

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Pokémon Giveaway: Scizor and Sylveon! And Generation VI Battles. Empty Re: Pokémon Giveaway: Scizor and Sylveon! And Generation VI Battles.

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:02 pm

I'd love to get both myself, I just have to decide which Pokemon game I want them in.. Also, in order to get those Pokemon from you I think we'd need to trade, right? Unless I missed something somewhere.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Pokémon Giveaway: Scizor and Sylveon! And Generation VI Battles. Empty Re: Pokémon Giveaway: Scizor and Sylveon! And Generation VI Battles.

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Alright great. Yes, we would need to trade in order for you to get these Pokémon. I'll take anything, Zizagoons, Pidgeys, Caterpies, etc. Let me know a time that is best for you so we can do the trade.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Ok, my fc is 2750-1204-9758 (unless you already added me) & doing a trade right now would be good for me unless you don't get on by the time you see this message of course. XD
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Alright. I added you. I can trade now of course. I was getting ready to breed Machops so I'm already playing Alpha Sapphire. Now is a good time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 am