The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games I completed in 2018

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Games I completed in 2018 Empty Games I completed in 2018

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 pm

After how good 2017 was for games I thought It would be nice to keep track of the new and old games I beat in 2018.
    January
    Completed
    Nintendo Switch
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2 main story : Playtime 120 hours, 16 pages of quests complete, 31 out of 37 rare blades collected, favorite characters Nia and Morag.

3DS
    Kirby Battle Royale story mode: Playtime 4 hours and 40 minutes, favorite power-ups Whip and Hammer.

PC
    Doki Doki Literature Club Sayori's ending 
    Doki Doki Literature Club Monika's ending 
    Doki Doki Literature Club Yuri ending 

February

Completed

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re Birth 1 Vita normal ending 39 hours favorite characters Neptune, If, Compa, Noire, Blanc, Mages, Plutia
    Bayonetta 1 13 and a half hours Nintendo Switch favorite characters Bayonetta, Jeanne, Rodin, Luka

March 

Completed
    Kirby Star Allies: 15 hours Favorite powers Staff and Spider 
    Detective Pikachu: 13 and a half hours favorite characters Tim, Detective Pikachu and Emilla.

April

Completed 
    Lost Sphear: 30 hours, favorite characters Kanata, Lumina, Van, Sherra and Obaro.
    Bayonetta 2: 8 hours, favorite characters Bayonetta, Jeanne, Rodin, Luka and Loki
    Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology: 52 hours, favorite characters Stoke, Eruca, Raynie, Hat and Rosch
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: 20 hours? favorite characters Supreme Kai of Time, Elder Kai and Future Trunks

May
    Completed 
    DKCTF New Funky Mode: Playtime 15 hours. Favorite characters Funky and Dixie.
    HWDE Legend mode: playtime 20 hours: Favorite characters Link, Impa, Lana, Zelda, Ganondorf, Linkle and Tetra.

June
    Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Episode mode part 1 through 3 Blazeblue
    Persona 4 Arena Episode mode
    Under Night in-Birth
    Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion playtime 25 hours
    Mario Tennis Aces story mode playtime 7 and a half hours
    Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn: Playtime 4 hours

July
    YS VIII: Playtime 55 hours: Favorite characters Adol, Laxia, Hummel, Ricotta Dana

August 
    Overcooked: Playtime 20 hours
    WarioWare Gold story mode: Playtime 3 hours: Favorites mini-games Nintendo themed and Fantasy.

September 
    Nintendo Switch
    Super Mario Bros

October
    Nintendo Switch 
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna the Golden Country: Playtime 24 and a half hours: Favorite characters Lora, Jin and Addam.
    Super Mario Party: playtime 25 hours: Favorite dice blocks: Daisy's, Shy Guy's and Pom Pom's.

Nintendo 3DS
    Luigi's Mansion: playtime 9 hours and 40 minutes: Favorite portrait ghosts: Chauncey, Shivers, Madame Clairvoya and Vincent Van Gore.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:23 pm