The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Tetratonix
Alpha
Etna
Shadow the Hedgehog
SirLavos
Namine
Luma Party
King Atem
Winters Thief Zero
Marowak
Gameguy1996
queenzelda
16 posters

Ask queen; stuff and things lol

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Ask queen; stuff and things lol - Page 36 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol

Post by queenzelda Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:What is your favorite Fire Emblem game? (or your favorites :p)
    Hmm.. I'd have to say Sacred Stones because Lyn is just so AWESOME. I also LOVE the GC title, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Titania is so kick a**. ^^V
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Ask queen; stuff and things lol - Page 36 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

It's a bit easy, but I like Sacred Stones as well.

Are there any consoles you want but don't own?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Are there any consoles you want but don't own?
    Yep. I want to get a 2DS since it's a newer 3DS console but cheaper so I can trade Pokemonz I get from X to Y basically.

I also do have a PS3 but because it suffers from the dreaded ylod (yellow light of death) syndrome I've been saving back to get a new PS3 & Wii console. Basically my lunch Wii's NAD died out & it would be cheaper to invest in a new Wii console then it would to fix the broken NAD. Yes I still own my launch Wii; but it doesn't work which is why I tend to use my Wii U as a Wii most times when playing Wii games.

So yea; there are a few consoles I want but don't own just yet. ;3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 pm

You mentioned your PS3 being broken quite some time ago, I know you want that. :p I don't see the point in getting a new Wii if you already have your Wii U though. It can already play Wii games.

What was your worst injury?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:You mentioned your PS3 being broken quite some time ago, I know you don't want that.

No I don't want that. Having a broken ylod PS3 sucks major arse. Not only that but I miss playing me sum Ni No Kuni, & when ever Kingdom Hearts & Tales of Symphonia releases in HD for the PS3 I'm going to NEED to have either a new PS3 or my broke one fixed so I can play those titles. What I need is a reliable Sony console that works so I can play me some games! Razz

Zero Revolution wrote:I don't see the point in getting a new Wii if you already have your Wii U though. It can already play Wii games.
    Yea... I agree with you EXCEPT that there's one slight problem: the Wii U is still a newer console that's been released by Nintendo. What I want to do is hack into the Wii version of the Wii U using hackmii so that I can have me some CODES for some GAMES. But Nintendo is bound to block that shiz thus I've gotta invest in a Wii model so I can hackmii that shiz. ;3

Also sorry for being so street there I blame Deirdre; I've been hanging out around her way to much in my town of Bacon in New Leaf as of late. . Razz XD

Zero Revolution wrote:What was your worst injury?
    When I fell down & broke my a**. Na I'm just kidding. My worse injury was when I feel down while skating in a skating rink. I had water on my knee & in a wrap for over a month. >.< It sucked major a$$. D:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:50 pm

I meant to say that I know you want a new PS3. The way I worded it did make it sound like I said 'I know you want a broken PS3'. XD

And for hacking your Wii, I guess that makes sense.

Have you been skating at a skating rink since that injury?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I meant to say that I know you want a new PS3. The way I worded it did make it sound like I said 'I know you want a broken PS3'. XD
    Yea I know I figured. I was just being 'that way' because I can. Razz XD

Zero Revolution wrote:And for hacking your Wii, I guess that makes sense.
    Dancing Banana cheers Yep!

Zero Revolution wrote:Have you been skating to a skating rink since that injury?
    Nope. I haven't been back to any kind of skating rink since. I'd love to go but it's never come up for me to go to another skating rink is all. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 am

Do you generally purchase a new console on launch day?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Do you generally purchase a new console on launch day?
    Nope! Usually with some of the consoles I own I've gotten them maybe a few month's they've been out. ;3 I have only had ONE console I've gotten at launch & that was the Wii. Not so much with the other consoles that I have. ^^V lol! 
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 pm

It must've been terrible getting that Wii on launch day though, with all those lines.

Did you know that The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening wasn't a 3DS ambassador title? :p
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:It must've been terrible getting that Wii on launch day though, with all those lines.
    Nope! As I waited in line at one of those stores that are open 24/7. ;3

Zero Revolution wrote:Did you know that The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening wasn't a 3DS ambassador title? :p
    Well all I know is that I didn't pay for my version of it. *shrugs* Who knows maybe my SD card came pre-loaded with it or something, Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Well that's strange, all I know is that it wasn't an ambassador title. Unless it's possible that there was a glitch and somehow Link's Awakening was given to you along with the other ambassador games...

So of the 3 Yu-Gi-Oh characters in your signature, which is your favorite?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Well that's strange, all I know is that it wasn't an ambassador title. Unless it's possible that there was a glitch and somehow Link's Awakening was given to you along with the other ambassador games...
    What I think it is, is that you know when you can claim free games from Nintendo when you have a certain number of coins available for you to 'cash in' via the Nintendo Club? Now that I think about it I think I remember that I did that & used some of my coins to purchase the game since it was offered a few month's ago via Club Nintendo for a certain amount (I think it was about 100 coins or something) thus I cashed in my coins for a free game. ;3 All I remembered was getting the game for free as in I didn't have to pay for it. xp Idk why I associated getting the free game with the Ambassador program somehow. So yea: sorry about the misunderstanding. XD

Zero Revolution wrote:So of the 3 Yu-Gi-Oh characters in your signature, which is your favorite?
    Yami Yugi is of course! Yusei is cute & Jaden is alright but Yami is ALWAYS going to be my personal favorite of the three. ^^V
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Oh, well that makes sense. If I had realized it was available on Club Nintendo, I would've 'purchased' the game for free with my coins on there, rather than paying for it. Razz

Do you ever get the items available from Club Nintendo that aren't games?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:29 am