The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
SirLavos
fireball2001
Luma Party
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
9 posters

Nintendo partners with select Best Buy locations for E3 demos

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo partners with select Best Buy locations for E3 demos  - Page 5 Empty Re: Nintendo partners with select Best Buy locations for E3 demos

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:26 pm

While I don't particularly like the Xbox 360 either, it did fairly well in the market, there were many people who enjoyed playing the games. With the One I would have to agree, I think their console will just fail. They seriously can't get people to buy it if all that they're saying is how it won't accept most used games without a fee, you always have the microphone on, and have to have Kinect kinected to the console for it to work.

@Fluffy
    Lol.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Nintendo partners with select Best Buy locations for E3 demos  - Page 5 Empty Re: Nintendo partners with select Best Buy locations for E3 demos

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 am

I think Super Smash Brothers for Wii U should have been playable over Wind Waker HD because of them only having one Wii U unit and Wind Waker made the lines extra long. It was also not fair how they let everyone play Wind Waker HD for 15 minutes while Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World were only one level for three to five minutes. Face Palm!

Anyway if a Microsoft rep was there the guys talking bad about Xbox One in the line would go off on him.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 am

If a Microsoft rep came up to me I'd more than likely get annoyed very quickly in my mind and possibly not say a word but a slight nod.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:46 am