The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Which Zelda game has the best music?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Which Zelda game has the best music? Empty Which Zelda game has the best music?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:23 am

Which Zelda game do you think has the best soundtrack?

My personal favorite is Skyward Sword's. I think the live orchestral music suits the game really well and a lot of the songs are really memorable and give me chills listening to them. Not all of the songs in the game are amazing but I think there's enough to make it my favorite Zelda soundtrack.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Which Zelda game has the best music? Empty Re: Which Zelda game has the best music?

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:32 pm

I think Wind Waker has the best sound music. There's so many that I enjoy and I always listen to the title screen, I think it's amazing. Songs like Outset Island fit perfectly well. I also enjoy the Wind God's Aria.

Majora's Mask is my second favorite when it comes to music. I just adore the Song of Healing, it is such a delightful song. All of the Clock Town themes are the most memorable, getting faster each day. Final Hours is another great one. I enjoy most of the music, though there is some that aren't that great.

Unfortunately I still haven't played Skyward Sword but I'm sure it has some fantastic music.

Triforce Heroes' music  isn't that great but some are definitely notable like Madame Couture's theme, the music is definitely more vocal than most Zelda Games.

A Link Between Worlds has some great music too. All the remixes combined with original tracks like Yuga's theme make it stand out.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Which Zelda game has the best music? Empty Re: Which Zelda game has the best music?

Post by queenzelda Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:21 am

My favorite Zelda title for music has to be Minish Cap, the Ice Temple is just awesome. As too are the majority of temple themes throughout the game. Though the music in Skyward Sword does give it a run for it's munny, though it comes in second (impo) I mean I do love the soaring theme cause it's awesome & Groose's theme & a few others but I just love Minish Cap's music too much to really let Skyward Sword get the top spot. xp
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:44 am

While I love the music in all Zelda games, Majora's Mask has the best music for me. The overall dark theme of music really fits with the dark atmosphere of the game. Clock Town's music changing as the moon gets closer was an effective way to tell us the severe crisis of the moon. Oath to Order and the FInal Hours are also good examples.
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:02 am

While I absolutely adore Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past and The Wind Waker's soundtracks, I personally think Twilight Princess' is the "best" one. There are a good number of recurring tracks, new ones, and ones that are remixed and used in other places. I especially like how the Hyrule Field theme changes depending on if you're on foot, mounted or standing still, how most bosses and minibosses have unique themes (though they're sometimes similar), the ambiance of the dungeon themes. One thing Twilight Princess uses a lot that is rarely seen in the rest of the series is how the music for cutscenes goes very nicely with what happens on screen, as if it was a film. Xenoblade did the same, and I think it adds a lot to both the overall soundtrack and the cutscenes themselves. I'm biased towards Twilight Princess for being my first Zelda game, but I genuinely think it has the best soundtrack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:27 am