The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Zelda Wii U will be Nintendo's only playable game at E3?

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Zelda Wii U will be Nintendo's only playable game at E3? Empty Zelda Wii U will be Nintendo's only playable game at E3?

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:58 am

Nintendo has reveled that Zelda Wii U will be there only playable game on the show floor.

PR email wrote:E3: Nintendo changes its approach to the show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attentions on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda series. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show, in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.

Source

I guess they will have a huge Zelda setup then even if it seems like a waste to only have one game playable.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Zelda Wii U will be Nintendo's only playable game at E3? Empty Re: Zelda Wii U will be Nintendo's only playable game at E3?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 am

WTF

This really seems like a bad move. I understand why it should be the focus, but there should be at least a few other playable titles on 3DS. As long as they at least show off other games that aren't playable I suppose it isn't too big a deal but it will make Nintendo's booth pretty depressing.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Zelda Wii U will be Nintendo's only playable game at E3? Empty Re: Zelda Wii U will be Nintendo's only playable game at E3?

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:25 am

I can see where they're coming from. Providing attendees a complete immersion, I don't think that's a bad idea once in awhile. So they can make of their E3 appearances feel much different than the last. I can imagine that booth where only The Legend of Zelda Wii U is playable to go all out on the Zelda theme. Such as Nintendo staff dressing as Link. This must be where Zelda's Anniversary begins. Though the lack of anything to else to play there is disappointing. I can see it being a Zelda fan's dream come true.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 pm

My guess is that Nintendo doesn't want to show Sony or M$ it's hand prematurely. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:57 pm