The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Marowak
Winters Thief Zero
8 posters

Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary Board!

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary Board! Empty Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary Board!

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary board! This is a running tradition we've held each anniversary year on TNFS, where we have a discussion board where members can discuss anything about TNFS over the past 4 years, including their favorite memories, moments, and more. The board will also be where multiple events are held or discussed. For our anniversary we have many events and celebrations planned, one of which will be posted today immediately after this and go up as a global announcement on the forum. (the others will be posted within the time period before and during the anniversary on June 30th) I'll also post threads including things such as our banners throughout the past year years, etc. which will be fun to look at! I hope you guys have fun using the anniversary board this year, and I hope it becomes a bigger attraction this year with our bigger and better events and threads!
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary Board! Empty Re: Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary Board!

Post by Marowak Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:06 pm

4 years, jeez, every time another one of these hit I just feel older and older and think back to how some people who were just teens are entering adulthood now, very bittersweet feeling. Though in the last year definitely had a weird amount of people popping in for quite a while and then quite a bit of those people disappearing without a word, which is generally normal, but for certain people doing it, it seems odd. Well enough with thinking about the poofs, here's to hopefully another good year, and more surprises that become forgotten over time.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary Board! Empty Re: Welcome to the 4 Year Anniversary Board!

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 pm

It's hard to believe that TNFS is almost already 4 years old. Like Cubone said it was nice to see some members grow over time and some older ones would even drop by every now and again. Here's hoping for many more great years of TNFS.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:51 pm

I can't believe I've been a member here since April 2013, which means I've been a member here for three years; which is almost unbelievable to me. It's been interesting to see how many members tend to come & go, but what's more interesting to see is those who stay is how I feel. ;3

Here's to many more years on tnfs with every one & hope that the future brings us closer together. ^^
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Hehe, I remember when I first joined after Queen did & the next day [or so] Luma Party was made a moderator. I thought that it was crazy how quickly he moved into the moderator position & then eventually he became a Global Mod & he was always active & encouraging others to be active with his yearly games that he would post on the forum. Good times.

I've been here for 3 years as well, I may not be as active as I could be but I do post when I can. I'm glad to be a member here & hope to be here for many more years to come.
    Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Can't believe this forum is 4 years old. Wow, I was 13 when I first registered here...
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Considering the number of forums that don't last for 4 months (or even 4 weeks), I think lasting for 4 years is quite an achievement Very Happy ! 

Congratulations to Zero, and also to all of the members - past and present - who made this possible Smile .
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:28 am

It's magical to see how the forum has changed throughout the years. I still remember when I first joined in 2013, it's hard to believe 3 years have passed already. I just love the forum and the members here. Thank you all for the blissful memories. Here's to many more to come! The forum is going to be 4 years old and hopefully it lives for many more years.

Members have come and gone. It's sad to see them go but there's many reasons why. We wish them the best in life and hope things turn out well for them. Hoping they may return if they vanish mysteriously.

Remember to keep your coins safe with Wario. Give Tingle your rupees or you won't have your Triforce Charts deciphered and save your Poké Dollars or else you won't be able to afford those Discount Printer Ink Cartridges.
    KOOLOO LIMPAH!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 am