The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Death

Death Empty Death

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:47 pm

What's your impression when you die?

No one has the answers to this as anyone who dies can't tell you. lol

But mine is nothingness. You're gone. No more. Your life doesn't carry on after you die. Bye-bye. See you never again!

--

That is why death scares me. I can't live another life. But maybe we do after we die? Who f***ing knows.
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Death Empty Re: Death

Post by Namine Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 pm

I died online. It was no fun. Dying online is simple; have some one who says that they are a family member join & tell the staff that their family member say: me. Dies. Then the staff has to inform the members of the forum that the person died: how they died & the like. Yes, the person can claim the other died but there has to be proof & thus they choose some one random irl as well as their death.

The problem is: that people do die & when the time comes that some one here were to pass away; would any one here believe it or would they choose to believe that it was a mean joke pulled by some one else? That's what happened to me after this person claimed me to be dead. At first when this happened; I couldn't get online for some time due to things that were beyond my control. But slowly over time I was able to get into contact with some one I trusted & was able to get back my old identity. In a way this person who 'killed me off online' took away my online persona. I tell you one thing for sure it's not fun.

If that experience is anything like what happens in real life for when you die, that your fighting to live your ghost life on this earth? Then I'd much rather believe in something higher then me (like god & heaven -troll me if you will but I don't care-) so that I can live peacefully in the afterlife. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:10 pm

^ That's interesting...actually, I've had the idea of that happening before but didn't think it had actually happened to anyone.

Anyway, death also scares me due to not knowing exactly what may occur after it. Yes, I believe in a peaceful afterlife in heaven (like Namine), but at the same time I do at times wonder what exactly it's like, there's no way to know FOR SURE what happens when you die as you've never died before. So that's my problem with it.

As for others dying, really I've only had one death from somebody close to me while I was alive and it's terrible.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Death is something that just happens. I like to think that you go to a place that you always dreamed of.
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Death is fun

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Fluffiness~ wrote:Death is fun
    Hmm...

It is...

Isn't it...

--

Would you kill someone just to laugh at another's misfortune for the "fun of it"? You don't have the "guts" to actually kill someone, do you? I know I don't. Despite that fueled up tension. What prevents me is jail time, my lovely. Would you be able to live your life in a hellhole like that? Doubt it. Or will you take the easy way out and kill yourself? Unless you just don't give a f**k either way.

Or are you saying it's "fun" because you just like dark-styled themes?

--

I'm thinking the latter. Wouldn't you agree?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:45 am