The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  Empty Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 am

It's only one month until Nintendo there latest games to the world. Also since lots of rumors will be reveled in the coming weeks so lets just have this be a huge topic for all those things.

Zelda rumors.

There were several details that were disclosed in private to us, but the one all three sources agreed upon was the release date for Hyrule Warriors and Zelda U. Hyrule Warriors will reportedly be hitting in Fall of this year, while Zelda U is slated for Spring 2015. Given that Hyrule Warriors is hitting in August in Japan, a Fall date for the west doesn't seem too far fetched. We know Nintendo almost showed off Zelda U at last years E3, but it's pretty much hopeful wishing for it to land within this calendar year. One of the sources claimed it would hit before the end of this fiscal year, making a February or March release possible.

It should be noted that none of these sources have been verified by us, including the supposed former Nintendo Treehouse staff member. I've reached out to Nintendo for comment, and to specifically research the former staff member as that could at least clear up one of the sources. At the end of the day, these rumors could be true based on the given timelines, but I would take this with a grain of salt. Rumors run rampant this time of year and we get literally hundreds of emails with supposed claims. Even if true, the sources very well could be fake. This isn't a Remember Zordiana moment for us, just a passing along of information we feel could be true, but we sincerely doubt the validity of the sources.

So, what do you think? Are these dates possible? On a personal note, I sincerely doubt the sources validity (aka, likely fake), but I find the timetables to be realistic. We'll find out for sure on June 10th.
    - See more at: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/rumor-hyrule-warriors-to-be-released-fall-2014-zelda-u-spring-2015#.U22k9ijy1EN

Source

I guess Hyrule Warriors could release in Fall but, late Summer would be a better time. The Zelda U news is most likely fake though since I don't see it coming out any sooner then then holiday season of 2015.

My predictions

Wii U

X: Gets a name, new trailer and a holiday season release date,

Bayonetta 2: A new trailer is show, the game gets a late July release and it's playable on the show floor.

Hyrule Warriors: A new trailer is shown, the game will be playable and the game gets a late Summer or early Fall release date.

Yarn Yoshi: the first trailer is shown showing a 2 player, a small demo will be playable and the game gets an early 2015 date.

SMT X FE: The first trailer is show and the game gets a Spring 2015 date.

Zelda U: A teaser trailer is shown and Miyamoto plays a short demo of it.

NFC game: This game uses tons of popular characters.

Pokkén Fighters: The gets it's first trailer.

3DS

A trailer for Pokemon Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire is shown.

One of Super Mario Sunshine or Majora's Mask is shown to be getting a remake.

Both

Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS: More info about the custom movesets is shown and 2 or 3 newcomers are reveled.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  Empty Re: Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 am

For the Zelda rumors, I think Hyrule Warriors will be releasing at around the same time it is in Japan. (August) That's of course in the summer. I can see Zelda Wii U being released in Spring 2015, but I kind of doubt it since they take a really long time to develop those games. But I actually think it's possible we'll see it released then.

As for Nintendo E3 predictions, I agree for every single thing Gameguy posted in his post. Razz But in addition:

- Miyamoto's new IP will be shown and maybe be at E3
    - Intelligent Systems' new game and maybe be at E3
    - Some third-party developed games making use of Nintendo's franchises will be shown (maybe F-Zero and 1 or 2 others)
    - New StarFox game will be shown for Wii U and maybe be at E3
    - A new 3DS adventure game will be there (maybe a new IP, I just really want a new adventure game on the 3DS XD)
    - 1 or 2 very small game reveals, like WarioWare or Wii Play U
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  Empty Re: Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors

Post by King Atem Sat May 10, 2014 9:54 am

SquareEnix announces Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to the Wii U as a surprise to the audience. Razz
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon May 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Here's a huge rumor coming from Zelda Informer.

One of the members on the Zelda Informer Forums has a friend who sent him tons of E3 details that revel what games the big 3 have playable on the show floor.

Here are the games that were listed.

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  Mmexport1399877243448__large

Source

I guess some of this might be true but, I don't think that Mario Kart 8 and Zelda U will be playable. Also I don't think Zelda U will be named that and Xenogears: Origins won't be the name for X since Square Enix owns that trademark.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 12, 2014 10:48 pm

I do think Shard of Nightmare is a cool subtitle for Zelda Wii U. But I kind of doubt this is real. Of course, if it turns out to be true, I'll trust this source in the future. And yeah, Xenogears: Origins can't be the name of the game unless Square-Enix is helping with the game.

Oh also, Hyrule Warriors will likely have a different name as well.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue May 13, 2014 10:43 pm

I think: if anything Zelda could be renamed: Legend of Zelda: Nightmare Shard; thus shortening the title to two words since usually any Zelda (larger) console title has been two words after OoT's release if you think about it such as: Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, & Skyward Sword.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 13, 2014 10:58 pm

^ Well, maybe Nightmare is the name of a character in the game, thus it makes more sense to name it Shard of Nightmare. Nightmare Shard would be kind of confusing if it's a character.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 pm

^Eh, I doubt it. I mean Shard would be an odd name for a character too if you think about it. Unless the character's name: Nightmare is that of the villain & thus a revisiting of the Nightmare that Link had to beat in a past GB game Link's Awakening where in it Link had to fight against the nightmare in order to escape from the dream of the Wind Fish.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 13, 2014 11:21 pm

But why would Shard be a character's name? If Nightmare is a character, Shard would be something that belongs to him/her. Otherwise there would be no "of" in the middle and my guess about it being a character would make no sense in the first place.

But yeah that would make sense too Queen.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed May 14, 2014 12:15 am

Idk really, just 'Sard of Nightmare' sounds too long & I'm fully expecting the name to be shortened somehow is what I'm figuring. xp
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Wed May 14, 2014 8:08 am

I'm willing to bet a large amount of money that list is fake. Xenogears Origins ain't happening, and it won't be Monolith doing it since they're working on X, and even if X is Xenogears Origins as noted previously they can't call it that.

Also a new playable Zelda isn't very likely, at the very most they'll be a teaser. Also Symphony of the Night 2, again crazy. Won't happen.

Also MS doing a DirectX12 trailer? That doesn't seem like something they'd do, or anyone would do.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 14, 2014 3:10 pm

^ I feel like more than just a teaser will be shown for Zelda Wii U, considering it had been planned to be shown at E3 last year. There's probably enough material to at least have a bit more than that, even if a playable demo isn't there.

I also don't know why they'd show a trailer for DirectX 12, but I guess it's a possibility.

@Queen
    Well, we'll see. Nintendo has developed games with much longer names, such as that Baten Kaitos game for example. Razz So I don't see why that's too long a subtitle.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed May 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:@Queen: Well, we'll see. Nintendo has developed games with much longer names, such as that Baten Kaitos game for example. Razz So I don't see why that's too long a subtitle.
    Yes, though Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean has a huge name it was developed by tri-Crescendo, & Monolith Soft published by Namco; & distributed by Nintendo as they didn't have any kind of hand in it's development. "The more you know." xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 14, 2014 9:45 pm

^ True. But I could still give other examples, like Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. Also, Mario and Sonic at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games. Razz I really don't think it matters how long the title is as long as it makes sense. Nintendo still has long names for some of their games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:39 pm