The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun May 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Here's a new rumor coming from playeressence.

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  - Page 2 E3LINEUP

Source

I find this list to be a little more real that the last one. However tons of it seems fake.

Miyamoto's new IP and the NFP game are not listed, Bill will likely just be a voice over for Miyamoto. Also if a new StarFox is shown it likely won't release this year and SMTXFE and X won't come out that early.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 18, 2014 10:55 pm

I honestly believe this one less than the last one. Razz Many games Iwata said would be at E3 aren't listed, plus the release dates aren't likely to be real at all. (if even close to what they actually will be) Also, they wouldn't call Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS "Super Smash Bros. for 3DS." They always call it Nintendo 3DS.
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Mon May 19, 2014 8:14 am

^ Also they would have a much better name for a new Metroid than "Metroid 3DS" They wouldn't have the new Zelda simply listed as "New Legend of Zelda" Same for "Star Fox U" if that even exists.

X Bayonetta 2 and FEXSMT. All releasing within a month of each other? And during the summer? Not happening. Nintendo also don't use the red logo anymore, they use the grey one. Next list please!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Yeah, it's like they're trying to make it obvious it's fake. I'm sure they'd have the official names. Even if the names were just temporary filler titles, it would just be something like "The Legend of Zelda" or "Star Fox."
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Here are 2 more rumors.

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  - Page 2 E3pokemon-jpg

I think a new Metroid is more likely then a new Star Fox. For the Wii U list I don't think that Zelda U will be named that, Nintendo U as the name for the NFP game sounds a bit plain and don't them making an HD remake of Wave Race when Mario Kart 8 just came out.

Nintendo E3 predictions and Rumors  - Page 2 P0z7xrO

Source

I would be cool if Nintendo made a Mario Maker but, I don't see t happening.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:02 pm

For the first one it's fake, they call Wii U the "Nintendo Wii U," when the official name is just "Wii U." I don't think there will be many more remakes on Wii U. Also, XenoMech Saga would be a good name, but I doubt it will be called that.

For the second one I have no idea, it looks real, but it could just be from E3 last year with the signs edited. However, I don't think that's the case, because of the way the lighting is reflecting off of the signs. So I honestly think that the second screenshot is legit and could be a real leak. Mario Maker would be a cool idea, but I doubt I'd get it if it were real.
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:41 am

Dragon Quest VII and Wave Race Blue Storm HD? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Zero's right of course, and Xenomech Saga is the stupidest name I've ever heard. Warriors of Eden is an unlikely name for the DVII remake since it abandons the alliteration thing they've had since the Dragon Quest IV DS port. That second pic? Eh. Warehouse full of Nintendo art and junk, I've got one of those.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Nintendo's E3 event is less than 2 days away! I'm actually pretty excited for it since I know there could be a lot for Nintendo to show this year, unlike last year.

Anyone watching it live?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:10 pm

I know I'm watching it live.

Does anyone have any final predictions they want to add? I have a few that I did not add.

Iwata sharesthat Game Cube games will be coming to the Wii U eShop at some point and he also shows a few DS games that are coming to the eShop soon.

The second Q and A will be Miyamoto's new IP or Metroid 3DS.

A new Mario Sports game is show.

Mario Party 10 or Paper Mario U is show to be in the works for Wii U.

One of Nintendo's older games gets a reboot like KIU a few years ago.

Animal Crossing U or a new Mii game is reveled.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:09 pm

The most important ones:

- Wii Music U will be revealed
    - Wii Music U demo for the rest of the Nintendo Digital Event

Okay, seriously, I think there will be a new Metroid game shown for the 3DS, maybe Wii U, but I'm not sure. And I think there will be a few new games shown to surprise us. Also, actual footage of SMT X FE and Zelda Wii U revealed. I don't want to expect too much though since I'll wind up being disappointed. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:56 am