The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir-

Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 Empty Re: Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir-

Post by Yoshiman222 Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:07 am

SirFrozenFairy's Turn

Shadow Mage used Hex! Myrmidon(A) took 2 damage! Myrmidon(A) was killed! Shadow Mage sapped 1HP from it's target!
    Assassin attacked! Ballistician took 4 damage!
    Ice Mage C used Ice Pillar! Light Mage took 1 damage! Light Mage is trapped!

Horseman is no longer trapped!

TSL
    's Turn

Horseman attacked! Shadow Mage took 3 damage!
    Armoured Knight attacked! Shadow Mage took 2 damage!

Board:

SirFrozenFairy's Turn
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 Empty Re: Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir-

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:27 am

Shadow Mage - 2 right and 1 up. Use hex on Horseman (Shadow Mage is a doomed).
    Assassin - 1 right and 2 down. Attack Armored Knight.
    Ice Mage A - 4 up and use ice pillar on Ballistician.
    Ice Mage B - 4 up and use ice pillar on Horseman.
    Ice Mage C - 1 left and use ice pillar on Myrmidon B.
    Lord - 1 right and two up.
    Pegasus Rider A - 1 up.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 am

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 Mnm2nGv "Wait a minute... I think the official war report map is flawed..."

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Horseman - left 1, attack Shadow Mage for 3 damage, then right 2, up 3

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 Mnm2nGv "By my calculations, this means the map after my move should have been something like this. Red moves precede Blue."

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 XocE0aP

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 T5qU5Ai "The Horseman's radically different placement means that Sir Fairy's move must be revised. My position also deviates from what my orders were. I've highlighted these two issues with green circles."

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 LEJjIeL "Ro- I mean, Yoshiman, thank you for reminding me that Armour Knights only deal 2 damage, but can you call yourself a Grandmaster with such a glaring error of the Horseman's position?"

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 6i2o4b0 "In the meanwhile, I shall wait for this issue to be resolved."

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 9Sdsepz "It's been quite the conflict so far. Seeing the opposing strategy play out has certainly opened my eyes."
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by Yoshiman222 Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm

"Errm... well, to be fair, the past few days I've been set up with a lot of things to do." Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 YrVsueF

"You are correct about those movements though. A slight oversight on my behalf." Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 KzzblYM

"Although this is what I get for trying to manage both armies at a time while controlled by the both of you. It's much easier when you've only got 1 side in your hands." Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 I7Oa0ir

"However, the important thing is the actual facts. Your Horseman is indeed out of the way and as such that move has to be re-done, sorry." Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 KzzblYM

"Also please try not to bother me so much at that time again. I can't think straight with a tired mind." Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 YrVsueF
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:18 am

Hm, alright. I'll keep some of the moves and change some.

Shadow Mage -  No move.
    Ice Mage B - No Move.
    Pegasus Rider - 3 up, 1 right and 1 up. Attack Armored Knight.
    Lord - 1 right.

The rest is the same as before with the two Ice Mages using pillars on their intended targets (Ballistician and Myrmidon B ). The Assassin making the same move and attacking the Armored Knight (1 right and 2 down).

Last edited by SirFrozenFairy on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by Yoshiman222 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:18 am

SirFrozenFairy wrote:Hm, alright. I'll keep some of the moves and change some.

Shadow Mage -  No move.
    Ice Mage B - No Move.
    Lord - 1 right.

The rest is the same as before with the two Ice Mages using pillars on their intended targets (Ballistician and Myrmidon Cool. The Assassin making the same move and attacking the Armored Knight (1 right and 2 down).
    This conflicts with your previous actions then because the Shadow Mage now blocks the path of the Assassin. Razz
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Yoshiman222 wrote:
    SirFrozenFairy wrote:Hm, alright. I'll keep some of the moves and change some.

Shadow Mage -  No move.
    Ice Mage B - No Move.
    Lord - 1 right.

The rest is the same as before with the two Ice Mages using pillars on their intended targets (Ballistician and Myrmidon Cool. The Assassin making the same move and attacking the Armored Knight (1 right and 2 down).
    This conflicts with your previous actions then because the Shadow Mage now blocks the path of the Assassin. Razz

Oh sorry I was reading 8Bit's map that time so I must have thought the Shadow Mage was in the other spot. Sorry for the confusion. Two changes.

Shadow Mage - 2 down.
    Ice Mage B - 4 up.

I tried saying Myrmidon B but that turned into an emoticon, I just realized that.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by Yoshiman222 Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 am

SirFrozenFairy's Turn

Assassin attacked! Armoured Knight's armour reduced the damage taken! Armoured Knight took 3 damage!
    Ice Mage A used Ice Pillar! Ballistician took 1 damage! Ballistician is trapped!
    Ice Mage C used Ice Pillar! Myrmidon B took 1 damage! Myrmidon B is trapped!
    Pegasus Rider attacked! Armoured Knight's armour reduced the damage taken! Armoured Knight took 1 damage!

Light Mage is no longer trapped!

Board:

TSL's Turn
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 Mnm2nGv "Mm... I think I see what you're trying to do... I'll do everything in my power to prevent it."

Lord - 2 down
    Armour Knight - 2 left, 1 up, attack Ice Mage C for 2 damage
    Light Mage - 2 left, cast Spectral Light on Armour Knight (to heal 4HP)
    Horseman - 5 down, attack Magic Tower for 2 damage (destroying it), then 1 right

Sniper Tower+ - attack Ice Mage A for 3 damage

Myrmidon B and Ballista cannot act as they are Trapped until their next turn.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by Yoshiman222 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:40 pm

TSL's Turn

Armoured Knight attacked! Ice Mage C took 2 damage!
    Light Mage used Spectral Light! Armoured Knight restored 4 HP!

Horseman attacked! The Magic Tower took 2 damage! The Magic Tower collapsed!

The Sniper Tower takes a shot! Ice Mage A took 3 damage!

Board:

SirFrozenFairy's Turn
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:57 am

"I think it's time for a change of plans."

Assassin - 3 right and 1 down.
    Shadow Mage - 2 up and 1 right.
    Ice Mage C - 3 down and 1 right.
    Ice Mage B - 1 right and create an ice pillar 1 down and 2 right.
    Lord - 2 up.
    Pegasus Rider A - 1 right.
    Ice Mage A - 2 right and 2 down.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:03 am

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 Mnm2nGv "Sir Fairy, your Assassin and Ice Mage B will end up on the same tile. You might wish to revise that."

Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 LEJjIeL "It appears that Ice Mage B also gained health without any logical explanation. And there's still the issue of my incorrect Army Value..."
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:48 am

Oh so sorry with the overlapping issues again.

Assassin  - 2 right and 1 down.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by Yoshiman222 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:16 am

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 LEJjIeL "It appears that Ice Mage B also gained health without any logical explanation. And there's still the issue of my incorrect Army Value..."
    Shhhhh. You're not suppose to tell everyone that I'm doing that. Path of Conquest (Game 1) -TSL VS Sir- - Page 3 L0a55sW

SirFrozenFairy's Turn

Ice Mage A used Ice Pillar! An Ice Pillar was created!

Myrmidon B is no longer trapped!
    Ballistician is no longer trapped!

Board:

TSL's Turn
    Happy? I fixed it just for you. Didn't wana though. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:31 am