The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch Empty 5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:23 pm

With the great sales of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe I'm sure Nintendo plans on porting more of those great Wii U titles to the Switch to rank in more sales. Here are the top 5 I can see making the cut.

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch 86feb9a8c001f9bb3b7974ff8b346bb0--zelda-hd-nintendo

After success of Breath of the Wild I'm sure Nintendo wants to put more Zelda out on the Switch. So why not just port Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD and once they come out with a Skyward Sword HD they could even sell them all has one big collection that the ultimate Zelda fans would buy up fast.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch Empty Re: 5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:56 pm

That's actually not a bad idea. I think if they sold all three at the same time for $59.99 only available as that pack, it would do pretty well, and still give something "new" to those who had already played the HD remakes of Wind Waker or Twilight Princess.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch Empty Re: 5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 pm

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch DR_VgupXkAEDIb8

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is really a game that deserved better. While it may be unlikely  to see a port Atlus is a company who likes making better versions of there best games and they could even go the Bayonetta route and include the first game in a bundle if Nintendo let them make a sequel. In a port seeing some english voice acting and uncensored outfits would be enough to make some new sales and IS could even make a banner in Fire Emblem Heroes to help push sales of the port even more.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 pm

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch DR_MMNUXUAAYuvL
    I can see Xenolade Chronicles X getting a port when Nintendo needs something to fill in the gaps for a month like September and the online quests where you work with others could be used to help much there online system. Now there's no way it would include a full download for XBC1 with how much space X will take up on the Switch even if it would be nice. Even the Monolith Soft president wants it to happen.

"Personally speaking, there are times I feel like playing Xenoblade Chronicles X and think about how nice it would be to play it on the Nintendo Switch. Of course that will depend on demand and such, but I will think about it while discussing future plans with Nintendo," said Takahashi when asked about a possible Switch port by 4Gamer (translated via Siliconera). 
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:00 pm

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch Dk_tropical_freeze_by_varimarthas5-dbdazoj

Every DK Country has been ported to another system so it's only a matter of time before Tropical Freeze is ported over. While it might not be for a while due to how heavy Nintendo is pushing platformers I'm sure Nintendo will have some DK on the Switch soon thanks to what Reggie said while Retro works on a new 3D one due to what Miyamoto said about them being able to handle 2 games now.

Reggie wrote:"But with the mentality of creating an experience that the player says, ‘Wow, I’ve never done that before with a Mario game.’ That’s what we try to do. Whether it’s with a Metroid experience or a Donkey Kong experience, we’re constantly looking to push the envelope on the IP versus doing sequential small iterations with a particular franchise."
    Read more at http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/354275-nintendo-america-president-hints-donkey-kong-next-big-switch-game#GTj3yRQVhoFO83UW.99
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:52 pm

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch DR_VdWiX0AAnYhg

5 Wii U games that should be ported tot the Switch DR_Ve99X4AEEzsO
    While I could see Nintendo going the sequel route with both games I think they would turn out like Splatoon 2 where the games used many elements from there Wii U counterparts. I think Smash will be ported only if Sakurai is not behind it and it would include a few fan favorite 3DS stages and some cut vets. As for Mario Maker it sounds like the perfect game for there online service and the only reason I think it would be a port is if Nintendo wanted to bring out a regular 2D Mario first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:10 pm