The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch Empty 5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Trying to predict what games will come to the Switch is almost impossible. Though I will be taking a stab at it by going off of leaks, rumors, listings or games that just make same for the company to port.

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch 59d4e0285bafe31085233ad2

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-06-sources-yes-diablo-3-is-coming-to-nintendo-switch

I'm shocked that was not shown in the last Direct due to Eurogamer saying it's coming.While they where wrong about Pokemon Stars they where right about Crash coming to the Switch and they where right about what the Nintendo Switch ended up being. Also this seems like it could take the Skyrim spot in this year E3 Nintendo Direct.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch Empty Re: 5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:41 pm

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch 9k=

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch Https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ferikkain%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2FNX_Partners-1200x794

So Spike Chussoft is the only developer on this list who has yet to announce a Switch game. They just so happen to be having an event on the 23rd where there announcing 4 games for the west. While it's likely there just listed for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with how while the Switch is selling I think they would take the chance and port over at least one game and due to Reload also being on the Vita it would be an easy port for them.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch Empty Re: 5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:44 pm

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch Header

The Neptunia series has sure pumped out a ton of games and remakes in just 8 years. Though it's known most as a Sony series the games have also appeared on PC and it seems like the upcoming Brave Neptunia spinoff is also coming to the Switch and Xbox One if listings are to be believed. While it's hard to say what game they would port I would say Rebirth 1 due to that getting a PS4 port in May and I can see it getting decent sales due to how while those other anime like games are selling on Switch.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 pm

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjTY5Yy7EeNfKJ7XOiEX4du68gcov5yPDoUcIdZcd1lR3DtGcZ

Now this game just makes sense to port to the Switch with it being an SNES classic and Nintendo  and Square Enix being on good terms again. It's just a perfect game to share the joy-cons thanks to the multiplayer and with it also being on Vita not much work would have to be done for a port.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:56 pm

5 third games I think will be ported to the Switch Header

I would not be surprised if this was announced at E3 or in a Fall Direct due to Xenoverse 2 overtaking the sales of the PS4 version in Japan and with Nintendo and Bandai Namco being on such good terms in recent years. Also in the PC version there's an option to make the game look very basic so they could just build the port based on the low settings of the PC version.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:09 am