The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Empty 50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:23 pm

Every time a new Nintendo system is about to release fans make a list of games they would like to see along with expected games that the system is sure to have. Here are 50 games I would like to see on the system.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Segabits-f-zero-gx-hd

I'm not really that big of a fan of the F-Zero series. It would be nice if Nintendo brought back the series for hardcore fan and maybe Nintendo can sell the F-Zero brake to slow down the gameplay for newcomers? As for the the dev team maybe we can see Nintendo hand the series to Sega again or Shin'en can take a crack at it with how much of a favorite Fast Racing Neo become on Wii U.

Last edited by Mimikyu on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Empty Re: 50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:59 pm

I'm not a huge F-Zero fan so I wouldn't really care too much about it if it were to be revealed. I will say I think it'd actually probably be a better investment to have Shin'en make another NX exclusive Fast Racing game, or possibly even have them full on make an F-Zero game and give them the funding they'd need. I think it'd work really well.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Empty Re: 50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:18 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  300px-AssaultSoundtrackCover

Even though Star Fox is likely done after how bad Zero did. Nintendo should let PlatinumGames handle a game solo with how while they handled Zero and the cameo in B2. This time the story can follow Assault and in this version Peppy does not retire so you can switch your characters in and out minus Fox of course.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:46 pm

I still have yet to play Star Fox Zero, so I'm not entirely ready for that, but I do think further in the NX lifespan a Star Fox game would be pretty nice. I will say, I think they should try to go for a full fledged adventure game. I know that's not the direction a lot of hardcore fans would want the series to go, but I think if they followed the direction of the GameCube games while also including more aerial missions it could be great if they had competent developers. (I think getting Platinum to work on it again would be great personally)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:18 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Cm2vWuMWcAAs-MR

It would be smart of Nintendo to make a amiibo game in the lines of Skylanders or Disney Infinity. With over 100 different amiibo now Nintendo needs a game where they can all be used in a single game even if the quality of the game is not all that great.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:27 pm

I can see it happening for sure. I'm just not entirely sure how they'd go about it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they do something with the idea.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:14 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Pokemon-rumble-world-passwords-release-date

Since the Wii we have gotten a new Pokemon rumble game on every Nintendo system. So It's higgle likely that we will see a new on the NX near release with all the new Alola Pokemon.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:07 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Legend_of_Zelda_Skyward_Sword_boxart

With all the Zelda remakes lately it only makes sense that we will see a Skyward Sworld remake on the NX. Maybe this time everyone will be able to play the game without motion controls.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Mimikyu wrote:#46

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Legend_of_Zelda_Skyward_Sword_boxart

With all the Zelda remakes lately it only makes sense that we will see a Skyward Sword remake on the NX. Maybe this time everyone will be able to play the game without motion controls.
    Though I would love to see this game remade, I doubt the motion controls would be lost. More so since the game tends to use a 'skyward strike'; as it's main theme. (Is how I feel about it, lol.)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:44 pm

You never know with Nintendo since, they changed up the controls for Twilight Princess.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Original

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Ct-VRl6WgAAK7Qd

With every Nintendo system since, the N64 we have seen at least 1 new Mario Party game. So I expect Mario Party 11 to roll onto the NX when Nintendo is ready to release some more Super Mario amiibo such as Bowser Jr and Toadette. As for a new mode I expect something like Toad Dash where you have to clear the board fast with everyone's favorite Mario character good old Toad.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:48 pm

I can definitely see a Skyward Sword remake happening, but I agree with Queen. Especially since the detachable controllers based on all the leaks we've had in the past couple months should have motion control capabilities, it seems to make no sense to remove that from a game centered around motion control when you have the means to do so with the hardware.

And there will definitely be a Mario Party game yeah.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Erum.. The reason Twilight Princess was able to be so easily ported over to the WiiU is because they used the Gamecube version to port it over with: derp.

And Mario Party? Ugh, I am so not a fan of this series. I personally find it dredge worthy.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:30 pm

I guess we will just have to wait and see what the NX controller is even like.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  E3-2010-metroid-other-m-screenshot

I think it's possible that Nintendo will being back the Metroid series and do something new with it again. Even though fans want a Prime 4 I just don't see since, most of the workers who worked on the 3 games are no longer with Retro. I expect something more along the lines of a new 2D Metroid in the style of Super Metroid.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:22 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  Nintendoland

Much like the Wii and Wii U I'm sure we will be getting a new Mii game as the packed in game. I would enjoy it if the game was a sequel to Nintendo Land with online play. As for the new games it would be nice to see games based on Pokemon, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Kirby and Splatoon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:16 am