The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Empty Re: 50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:25 am

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Fb-image

I think Namco will port Pokken to the Switch. The port could include all of the characters from the arcade version and some new stages. Maybe there could be some Switch exclusive characters as while such as Greninja and some Pokemon from Sun and Moon.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Empty Re: 50 Switch games I would like to see/expect

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 am

I called that new Splatoon game, it's really exciting. The others are cool too of course, but being such a huge fan of Splatoon it's just great to be getting a new game.

I can see a Pokken port happening but it's not the most likely thing to happen. It's not a very important title and didn't sell very well on Wii U considering it is a Pokemon game. (albeit a spinoff and crossover)

You should probably change the title by the way.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 am

Zeroctober wrote:I called that new Splatoon game, it's really exciting. The others are cool too of course, but being such a huge fan of Splatoon it's just great to be getting a new game.

I can see a Pokken port happening but it's not the most likely thing to happen. It's not a very important title and didn't sell very well on Wii U considering it is a Pokemon game. (albeit a spinoff and crossover)

You should probably change the title by the way.

http://twinfinite.net/2016/08/pokken-tournament-has-sold-over-1-million-copies-worldwide/

Pretty good for a system that failed and it was aimed more at hardcore fighting game fans.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Pikmin

Miyamoto basically said Pikmin 4 was almost done last year so we could see it on the Switch near the end of next year. For now the 3DS spinoff will hold fans over that want some Pikmin action.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:26 am

I absolutely have to have Pikmin 4, and honestly if there isn't a Pikmin game on Nintendo Switch I'm not 100% sure I'll be buying it unless there really are a lot of other games I want. Of course it was confirmed to be in development but I just wish they'd actually show it off. I'm really excited to play it.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Zeroctober wrote:I absolutely have to have Pikmin 4, and honestly if there isn't a Pikmin game on Nintendo Switch I'm not 100% sure I'll be buying it unless there really are a lot of other games I want. Of course it was confirmed to be in development but I just wish they'd actually show it off. I'm really excited to play it.

Miyamoto did say it's not a high priority right now. Likely due to them putting focus on the Switch marketing and getting the bigger games on the Switch first.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Donkeykongcountry

I think there will be a new DK game on the Switch as while. One of my ideas for the game was going back to the classic switching between the Kongs in single player with the system being named the Switch and some more animal friends would be nice.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:22 pm

While I wouldn't be against it, if Retro ends up developing it I'll be a little disappointed. I think a 3D Donkey Kong game could be pretty cool, but we've gotten 2 Donkey Kong Country games over the past 6 years or so and honestly I'm content with that over them trying to finish the "new" trilogy. I'd rather see Retro work on something new. Hopefully we'll see what they're working on pretty soon.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Zeroctober wrote:While I wouldn't be against it, if Retro ends up developing it I'll be a little disappointed. I think a 3D Donkey Kong game could be pretty cool, but we've gotten 2 Donkey Kong Country games over the past 6 years or so and honestly I'm content with that over them trying to finish the "new" trilogy. I'd rather see Retro work on something new. Hopefully we'll see what they're working on pretty soon.

It's possible there behind that new IP Emily Rogers brought up.

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Ice_Climbers_SSBB

I would like to see give the Climbers another game that has good controls this time. I also think they would retool how the series worked and now you would control the Ice Climbers in a way similar to Super Smash Bros.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:27 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Original

When I saw the HD field in Duck Hunt's Smash trailer it might be want a HD version even more. With how popular shooters are now Nintendo could make quite a bit of money on a remake or sequel.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:28 am

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 8Z9GgQwpg38HNDMw5XR8moDjLPkINLOz

A sequel to KIU on the Switch would be pretty nice since, the Pro controller would stop people's hands from getting tired fast and the story could pick up from where Smash Wii U left off with Dark Pit and Viridi trying to take over.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:30 am

I LOVED Kid Icarus: Uprising and I would love a sequel on Switch. I feel like Ice Climber could be a similar situation as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai wanted to go back to another older IP like that and bring it back in a new way, especially considering he's worked with the characters before. As for Duck Hunt, I feel like an eShop exclusive game could be nice, I still think it is pretty weird that we haven't gotten a straight up sequel to that game considering how successful it was on NES.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Latest?cb=20140822053045

I would be nice if Platinum Games made a new The Mysterious Murasame Castle for the Switch someday. With the Zelda series taking on a more open world look this series could take it's role as the classic 3D Zelda in a way if Nintendo still wants to make something in that style.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 885x

To be honest Mario Sports Superstars will likely be very barebones on the 3DS. With that said I think it would be nice if Nintendo ported it tot the Switch and added more sports, stages and characters over time as DLC.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:05 am

50 Switch games I would like to see/expect  - Page 3 Hqdefault

Since Sonic does the best on Nintendo systems I say there is a a high chance that Mania is ported to the Switch shortly after release of the other versions of the game.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:18 am

I definitely think Murasame Castle is the type of game that could totally be revived, and honestly I'd love to see an updated version on the Switch. I'm not really a sports guy but having Mario Sports on the Switch (and a good one at that) would at least another one for people to be interested in, especially if EA decides to bail again. Sonic Mania will for sure come to Switch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:32 pm