The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Nino
Winters Thief Zero
Kinopio
Saint Fluffy~
TheTrainerExpert
King Atem
queenzelda
11 posters

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 9 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:52 am

McDonalds for the Hoopa distribution is... strange. I might go there to get one as it's worth it for Hoopa. I don't know how it will be done there but it should be fine whatever it is. Maybe it has something to do with infrared? I think that's an option in Mystery Gift.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 9 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by Nino Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:55 pm

A Zoroark knowing Sludge Bomb is now being distributed via Wifi.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:13 pm

I already have a Zoroark. I will get it though I guess.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 am

I plan on getting that Zoroark soon. Mostly because it can't learn Sludge Bomb normally, I don't really care for Zoroark but it's illusion ability can be fun to use at times.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:58 am

A Delibird knowing Happy Hour and holding a Relic Gold will be distributed to players that participate in the Festive Feud Global Link tournament. Registration begins December 3 at midnight UTC and ends on December 10 11:59 PM UTC. Battles will take place from December 11 at midnight UTC to December 13 at 11:59 PM UTC. The battles will be Triple Battles with only red, green, or white Pokemon allowed. Three battles are required to receive Delibird.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 pm

I likely won't participate in that tournament but that Delibird knowing Happy Hour sounds good. It must be great move to stack Pay Day and the Amulet Coin with.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:02 am

A Dragonite knowing Barrier will be available to participants who have battled 3 times in the Kanto Classic tournament on Global Link. Registration begins Feb 25, midnight UTC and ends March 3 at 11.59pm UTC. The tournament will be held from March 4 at midnight UTC to March 6 at 11:59pm UTC.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:21 am

Sounds stupid imo. Dunno why a Dragonite needs to know a Def. boosting move. Most prefer the hidden ability + weakness policy if I'm correct anyhow.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:18 am

It's supposed to be Lance's Dragonite so it's supposed to be skecial. ;D
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:27 am

Queen Glitter Fairy wrote:It's supposed to be Lance's Dragonite so it's supposed to be skecial. ;D
    .............................sounds stupid. Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Yoshiman222 wrote:
    Queen Glitter Fairy wrote:It's supposed to be Lance's Dragonite so it's supposed to be *skecial. ;D
    .............................sounds stupid. Razz
    That's why I spelled *'special' the way I did. Razz xD
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:54 pm

I wouldn't participate for the Dragonite. I already have my own Dragonite so I don't need one. Does the Dragonite have its hidden ability Multiscale? Dragonair are pretty difficult to get in Generation 6 games, I believe they can only be found in the Friend Safari in X and Y. So ORAS players could appreciate it more.

Yoshiman222 wrote:Sounds stupid imo. Dunno why a Dragonite needs to know a Def. boosting move. Most prefer the hidden ability + weakness policy if I'm correct anyhow.

I think Multiscale + Lum Berry may be the preferred set. It's my preferred choice for the Battle Maison, it works wonders there. I don't play Battle Spot or competitively online (I might eventually) but I can see Lum Berries working well. I tried Weakness Policy and it doesn't work so well on cpu opponents but with the switching actual players do and Pokémon like Garchomp being more common, I think Weakness Policy would work great.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:37 pm

The legendary birds with their Hidden Abilities will be available to everyone who has signed up for the Pokemon Trainer Club by April 22. The codes will be given in the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:46 pm

I hope they end up sending them to everyone this time. I feel like it will be like the OR/ AS demo codes again though.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Sun May 01, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:27 am