The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Nino
Winters Thief Zero
Kinopio
Saint Fluffy~
TheTrainerExpert
King Atem
queenzelda
11 posters

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:29 am

Here are 3 new Mega Pokemon news about the different Pikachu outfits and a hint at trainer customization making a return?

Go Nintendo wrote:Mega Altaria

- Dragon/Fairy with Pixilate

Mega Lopunny

- Normal/Fighting with Scrappy

Mega Salamence

- can use the ability Aerilate

- when you change your Pikachu's clothes for contests, it gets special moves
    - Pikachu Rock Star gets the move Meteor Mash
    - Pikachu Ph. D. knows Electric Terrain
    - Pikachu Pop Star knows Draining Kiss
    - Pikachu Belle knows Icicle Crash
    - Pikachu Libre knows Flying Press
    - when you meet a Contest Idol called Lucia, she'll give you special clothes for participating in Pokemon Contests
    - you will also get a shiny Beldum in game that comes with a Mega Stone

Link

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Ke71qiN

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 ZKrrR3s

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 NFVdSIt

I'm glad Altaria and Lopunny got Mega's since they needed them and I don't get the Pikachu moves if they can't be used in battles. Mega Salamence looks kind strange though.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 am

So the Pikachu outfits also allow them to learn new moves? Cool, that makes me want to dress up my Pikachu even more. XD And they never said they couldn't be used in battle unless there was some information you didn't post, Gameguy.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:16 am

Here's a new trailer showing the return of Horde Battles and the different Pikachu's can be used in battles.

http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/

I guess the Pikachu's can be used in battles, I won't use the Beldum on my team and I think Lisia will give you the Mega Stone for Altaria.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:23 am

Yeah, I knew they could be used in battle. It'd be odd if they couldn't, considering they're just different outfits for Pikachu.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:11 am

Even more new Mega Pokemon?

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 58360kC

Go Nintendo wrote:The following details were posted on Nintendo Koreas site and translated by Serebii

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy with the Healer ability

Mega Slowbro maintains it Water Psychic typing and had the ability Shell Armour

Source

Both of them don't look so great. I'm glad a 5th Gen Pokemon got a Mega though and I always thought that Audino should be part Fairy.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:33 am

Here's the Overview trailer and the file size if you want to download the game on the eShop.

Serebii.net wrote:Serebii Update: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire's download filesize confirmed. Requires 1.8GB to download. http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

This just about the same X and Y took up if you downloaded the game. Also the underwater looks very good now.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:07 pm

I'm assuming that's just because of the graphical updates and the Pokemon added. Probably no length was added to the game. I know it's a remake, but it would be nice to have a bit more content other than just Pokemon that were already in X/Y, but never before in Ruby/Sapphire...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:46 am

Here are 3 new new Mega Pokemon, the return of Wally and new info on some Pokemon that we know about.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 A03Liu6

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 PUT8bFh

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 SAeSYK6

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 K4HGryQ

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 A1rlbij

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Corocoro10148

Serebii. net wrote:The first images for this month have started to appear. In this image, from the magazine Weekly Shonen Sunday, it confirms that, in next month's issue of CoroCoro, due out on October 15th, a special serial code will be given. This Serial Code offers you a trial version of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which appears to have you pick between Grovyle, Combusken & Marshtomp and ends with the obtaining of a Mega Evolution. We'll bring more on this as it comes
    Edit @ 09:33: Mega Gallade revealed
    Edit @ 09:39: Mega Sharpedo & Mega Camerupt have also been confirmed. Mega Sharpedo has the ability Strong Jaw while Mega Camerupt has Sheer Force
    Edit @ 09:46: Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively. It is not known how different this is to normal. Primal Groudon's new move is called Cliff's Blade
    Edit @ 09:49: Mega Camerupts Speed is decreased, but every other stat is increased while all of Sharpedo's stats get an increase
    Edit @ 11:25: With today's new developments, in addition to updating the Mega Evolutions page, I have also created pages for New Attacks & New Abilities

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. This continues on from yesterday's information and reveals Primal Kyogre's new move, Origin Wave. Rayquaza is also said to hold a secret to Mega Evolution. It also states about the demo version of the game. You will see a Mega Evolution for the first time in this demo, and you can then transfer it, as well as items you collect, over to the main games when they are released. It is also hinted that, if you play the demo every day, something special will happen
    Edit @ 06:09: Mega Gallade details confirmed. It is Psychic/Fighting-type still, and has the ability Inner Focus

Source
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Those look cool, except Mega Camerupt, I don't really like his design much. Still, it is good to see them all there at all.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:47 pm

A demo will be releasing for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire on October 15th! (more than a month before the game's release too)

Nintendo seems to be putting out a lot of demos for some reason. I guess it's a good way to get people to try out the games before they release. I know what Pokemon is like though, I don't need this. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Hey Gameguy, you working on these games? You always seem to guess which Mega Pokemon will be revealed the day before it happens...hm.

I think Mega Rayquaza looks pretty cool.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Here's more info from the Pokemon website.

http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/pokemon/legendary-pokemon/mega-rayquaza

I think most people saw this Mega coming and Dragon Ascent will be a deadly move.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Here are 4 new Mega Pokemon along with some other info.

Serebii.net wrote:The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. While pictures have yet to be posted, the information that has come out is set to reveal Mega Latios, Mega Latias as well as two brand new Megas, Mega Pidgeot and Beedrill. Images of these specific parts of CoroCoro are yet to come, so it's technically unconfirmed, but the leakers have shown other parts of CoroCoro giving credence to this. We'll bring more, and pics, as they come so keep checking back.
    Edit @ 09:45: Mega Pidgeot is Normal/Flying-type with the ability No Guard and Mega Beedrill is Bug/Poison-type with the ability Adaptability. You can fly on Mega Latios & Latias in the overworld and find Pokémon such as Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga & Palkia in the sky. Latios is exclusive to Omega Ruby and Latias is exclusive to Alpha Sapphire.
    Edit @ 10:00: The Eon Ticket is said to return through a special distribution. This makes Latias available in Omega Ruby and Latios available in Alpha Sapphire. | Edit @ 10:15: This ticket will be distributed via Serial Code in an upcoming issue
    Edit @ 10:04: The Legendary Pokémon are found on islands that can only be found through areas on the sky and is said to make it so all non-event Legendary Pokémon will be obtainable in Generation VI. You access the sky through the Eon Flute item
    Edit @ 10:14: You can also encounter various other Pokémon in the wild within the clouds over Hoenn.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Corocoro11142

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Corocoro11144

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Corocoro11145

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Corocoro11141

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Corocoro11146

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 4 Corocoro11143

Source

Mega Latios and Latias are not new since they where found in the unused date for X and Y. I'm glad Beedrill got a Mega though since it's not that great of a Pokemon and Pidgeot is one of those Pokemon I like so I'm glad it also get a Mega.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Are there not an insane amount of Mega Pokemon in these games? I mean, they keep revealing a ton of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm