The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Nino
Winters Thief Zero
Kinopio
Saint Fluffy~
TheTrainerExpert
King Atem
queenzelda
11 posters

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 10 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by queenzelda Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:32 pm

I really hope I get the codes for the legendary birds, cause sometimes the news letter gets in a day late with my email. D: I probably need to check it more often then I do though. XD
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 10 Empty Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Post by Nino Tue May 03, 2016 11:35 pm

A mystery Pokemon will be distributed to players who completed at least 3 battles in the Johto Classic Global Link tournament. Registration is from Thursday, May 19, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, May 26, 2016, at 23:59 UTC, and the tournament will be held Friday, May 27, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, May 29, 2016, at 23:59 UTC.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue May 10, 2016 9:51 pm

The shiny Xerneas is now live.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Page 10 CiI4GAUUkAAAtv1

At least it stands out a bit more since it's shiny.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 19, 2016 11:09 pm

The shinny Yveltal event is now live.

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri May 20, 2016 10:20 am

I'm glad I remembered to download the former since I need to now remember to download the later before it goes away.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:30 pm

A Shiny Mewtwo with Unnerve will be available to players who have at least one Play! Point by July 10. You need a Play! Pokemon ID and opt in to participate in all programs, then attend a local event and/or battle at least once in the June 2016 International Challenge. The code will be sent via email.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:47 pm

That's nice for everyone who plans on taking part in the June 2016 International Challenge. Also is anyone having an issue getting the Johto classic Milbank? I took part in 3 and I have signed in with the game and yet the code is not showing up for me.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Also is anyone having an issue getting the Johto classic Milbank? I took part in 3 and I have signed in with the game and yet the code is not showing up for me.

Have you logged into Global Link? The link to the code is on a personal notification that should appear as soon as you log in.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:04 am

Ha Seoi wrote:
    Gameguy1996 wrote:Also is anyone having an issue getting the Johto classic Milbank? I took part in 3 and I have signed in with the game and yet the code is not showing up for me.

Have you logged into Global Link? The link to the code is on a personal notification that should appear as soon as you log in.

I have logged in and I keep getting this. The special code will display only when you are logged in with a qualifying game.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:50 pm

A Garchomp based on Cynthia's will be distributed to participants of Sinnoh Classic, the latest Pokemon Global Link tournament. Registration will be between midnight UTC on July 14 and 11:59 p.m. UTC on July 21. The competition will run from midnight UTC on July 22 until 11:59 p.m. UTC on July 24. Three battles are needed to receive Garchomp.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Ugn, a Pokemon that's a lot like Cynthia's Garchomp being offered to participate in this tournament is pretty appealing to me... More so since Cynthia is among my favorite champ characters (besides Karlos' champ Diantha of course xp). I may take part just for that Garchomp.. Then again, I could probably just go catch one & breed it until I get one likes hers anyway.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 am

A discount sale will take part in the Global Link from July 26 until closure in late October. PP Ups, Rare Candies, and Heart Scales will be 50% off, and if you have enough medals, Ability Capsules will be sold for 5000 Poke Miles. Attractions will also be 50% off.
    Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Nino Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:44 pm

A Zen Mode Darmanitan based of the one from BW2 will be available to players that complete 3 battles in the Unova Classic Global Link tournament. Registration is from midnight UTC on August 18 to 11:59 p.m. UTC on August 25. The battles will start midnight UTC on August 26 until 11:59 p.m. UTC on August 28.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:03 pm

omg why didn't I notice about the global link sale stuff? MUST GET D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am